We are currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated Pharmacist to join our team at Ethiopian Airlines in Addis Ababa. In this role, you will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks related to the dispensing of prescription medications and providing pharmaceutical care to our employees.
As a Pharmacist, you will work closely with our medical team to ensure the safe and effective use of medications. You will be responsible for reviewing and interpreting prescriptions, dispensing medications, and providing medication counseling to patients. Additionally, you will also be involved in monitoring patients for potential drug interactions and adverse effects.
Successful candidates for this role should have a strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and be able to work well in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, candidates should have a thorough understanding of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations.
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary, ranging from ETB 5K to ETB 100K a month, based on experience and qualifications.
- Review and interpret prescriptions to ensure accuracy
- Dispense medications and provide pharmaceutical care
- Provide medication counseling to patients
- Monitor patients for potential drug interactions and adverse effects
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to optimize patient care
- Maintain accurate and complete patient records
- Ensure compliance with pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent
- Valid pharmacist license
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical guidelines and regulations
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred but not required
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Bonus